Qualtex UK Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 00708974 and have our registered office at Unit 1 Denton Hall Farm Road, Denton, Manchester, ("Qualtex", "we", "us" or "our") is committed to protecting and respecting your personal information and your privacy. The www.jegs.co.uk website is owned and operated by Qualtex UK Limited
If you have any questions in relation to this cookies policy or if you would like more information on the cookies that we use and their purposes, you can contact us by post at: Qualtex UK Limited, Unit 1 Denton Hall farm Road, Denton, Manchester, M34 2SX, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.1 Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer or mobile phone ("device") when you visit our Website. Cookies will collect information relating to your use of our Website, information about your device such as IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you reached the Website through a third party website, which third party website directed you to the Website
- 1.2 When you re-visit our Website, cookies allow our Website to recognise you, remember your preferences, to analyse your use of our Website and tailor your use of the Website, which can help us to provide you with a better user experience.
- 1.3 Cookies are referred to as either "session" or "persistent" cookies, depending on how long they are used for:
- (a) Session cookies only last for the duration of your online session and disappear from your device when you close your browser. Session cookies are not stored on the hard drive of your device.
- (b) Persistent cookies are stored on the hard drive of your device after the browser has been closed and last until you delete them or until they reach their expiry date. Persistent cookies are activated each time you visit the site where the cookie was generated.
- 1.4 For more information, please see www.allaboutcookies.org
- 2 What types of cookies do we use?
- 2.1 The types of cookies that may be used on our Website fall into one of four categories as follows:
- (a) 'Strictly Necessary' cookies. These cookies are essential for the operation of our Website and enable you to access certain features. Without these cookies, we would be unable to provide you with the online services you request. These cookies do not track where you have been on the internet and do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing purposes.
- (b) Functional cookies. Functional cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. They also remember your preferences (such as your username, language and region) on our Website and enable us to personalise our content for you. The information collected by these cookies is usually anonymised, so we cannot identify you personally. Functional cookies do not track your internet usage or gather information which could be used for selling advertising, but they do help with serving advertising.
- (c) Analytical cookies. Analytical cookies are used to monitor the performance of our Website. For example, they allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. The information provided by these cookies allows us to analyse patterns of user behaviour and we use that information to enhance user experience or identify areas of the Website which may require maintenance. All of the information collected by these cookies is anonymous and is only used for statistical purposes.
- (d) Targeting cookies. These cookies may be placed on your device by us or by trusted third parties. They remember that you have visited our Website and use that information to provide you with advertising which is tailored to your interests. This is often called online behavioural advertising (OBA) and involves the monitoring of interests based upon web browsing history. Your web browsing history can be used to infer things about you (for example, your age, gender etc.), and this information may also be used to make advertising on websites more relevant to you. Although targeting cookies can track your activity around the internet they cannot identify you personally, even if you are signed in to our Website. Without these cookies, online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests. If you would like more information about OBA, including how to opt-out of these cookies, please visit www.youronlinechoices.com .
- 2.2 When you browse our Website some cookies may be set by third parties, over which we have no control. When you visit a page with embedded third party content, the service provider may set their own cookies on your device. You may also encounter third party cookies resulting from our use of third party services, which help us monitor traffic on our Website. We do not control the use of these cookies and you should refer to the relevant third party websites for more information.
- 3. How can I manage or disable cookies?
- 3.1 There are a number of ways for you to manage cookies. Your browser settings should allow you to accept or reject cookies and you can set your browser to prompt you before accepting a cookie.
- 3.2 You can delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. The various browsers provide different procedures to manage your settings. Most browsers will have a help feature or menu that will tell you how to delete or disable cookies. You can also delete similar data used by browser add-ons by changing the settings of your add-on or visiting manufacturer's website.
- 3.3 Please be aware that if you set your browser to disable cookies entirely it may affect the way our Website operates and you may not be able to use certain features of our Website.
- 4. Further information
Last updated on 13th June 2018